Friday 2 December 2016



    I have experienced plenty of things in Australia. Not all of them were good experiences, but I have enjoyed most of them and I have changed a lot thanks to them.
    In terms of study, my English skills have definitely improved, especially listening skill. I could learn English in ICTE with enjoying the classes, chatting with my classmates, and doing some activities. I’ve gone through some tough assignments through the last semester in UQ, and they helped me acquire the abilities. Either of them has been really helpful for my proficiency in English.
    I have visited some beautiful places. The most impressive one was my homestay father’s brother’s place which is the outback, so-called the bush, of Australia. He owns his property out there


It is his house. There are no houses around. It just has the specious grass field, his reservoir and cattle. I stayed there for 2 days and I saw the sunrise which was breathtaking. I have never seen such a beautiful view. I am going there again on this weekend, so I am now looking forward to it
    The most precious experience I had in Australia was making and talking with friends from different countries and cultures. That is, I have become open-minded. As I was talking with such friends, I realized the information about the other countries, prevailing as facts in Japan, can be manipulated more or less. We all could be controlled. Therefore, I think it is good to take any biased thoughts away by making friend with people from various countries.

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure you did a great job at UQ!
    I like your picture✨

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still remember we tried to chat in English on the bus in order not to speak Japanese. I think it's also good exercise

    ReplyDelete
  3. All assignments were very hard, but I know you worked so hard!
    I envy your great trip~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you spent very significant time in UQ. Do your best in your internship.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still remember we were so nervous when we came here but we are not like that anymore. Good job Bobby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good work Bobby :) Enjoy the time in the bush and the last few days here in Oz!

    ReplyDelete